Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yuck Mouth

There is a woman who I call Vulva (I do not know her name). Vulva lives in the condo directly across from mine. Vulva is a hot mess and comes off as a person with a second grade education. She is very dim in the intelligence department as is her brood.

I have received various of complaints from owners and renters about her and her brood. Recently, I have left notes on the cars and have spoken to them about being loud. They just ignore me as if they are in command. Well, the other day I was at the condo complex to drop something off for my tenants and to help the neighbor. I was alone and quietly knocking on the door. No one answered because no one was there. Vulva comes out and hollers "are they there?" 'Uhmm, do you see me talking to anyone?' is what I thought to myself. Right away I saw that she had a busted grill. I quickly had a childhood flashback to the Yuck Mouth ("cause I don't brush, how's about a kiss?") commercials that would air on ABC during Saturday morning cartoon time. Vulva either has the worlds biggest overbite or is missing about 6 teeth from the front of her mouth. Whatever is going on, immediate help is needed. Her mouth is foul and UGLY, to say the least.
I asked Vulva about her cars and trash and she quickly went on the defense so I fought back telling her that I would have her cars towed away if she doesn't clean up her act. She wised up and shut her half toothed mouth and went inside.
For about 18 years, there is an icky woman who has lived across the street from me. She too looks like Vulva in the mouth. My sister coined her as Yuck Mouth because her mouth is yucky as is she. Oddly enough, the two look as though they could be related, drive beater cars, wear wigs are are just flat out unattractive females. I would like to think they were both nice looking at one time to have found a mate to impregnated them, but as we all know, a man will poke anything. ANYTHING. They have money to buy wigs, cosmetics and clothing yet their teeth are not a priority. What a shame! When I see a Yuck Mouth, I always thank my father for giving me the gift of orthodontia!

No comments:

Post a Comment