Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Rambro



I met Rambro last summer through a classified listing website. At that time, I had a room for rent in my house and he needed to find a place to live for a while as he claimed to be going through a divorce. A place that was not far from the fitness center and close to public transportation in case he could not travel using the motor scooter he had. After doing a criminal check on Rambro, I agreed to allow him to move into my house. I explained to him that I do not want him in my business and wanted community space to be kept clean. He agreed as well as informing me that he is out of the house a lot so the chances of us seeing one another regularly are slim. This is what I wanted.
For a few months, Rambro was on a motor scooter as a main form of transportation however, it was a piece of junk. Rambro paid $1300 for a honking piece of trash that had a crack in the frame and puttered like one could not believe. Rambro did not have a license to drive this bike, no insurance or registration yet he had enough riding gear short of a machine gun to help him fight a war against the Taliban, hence the name RAMBRO. I ride a scooter too but never does it take me a good 10 minutes to get out of the door to head to the swimming pool.
 Rambro keeps to himself as do I however, after many times of me telling him, he continues to throw all of his trash in the recycle bin, including food and chicken bones. This is irritating because he knows better and I am not interested in inviting creatures in my house or on the porch. This guy has his mind on Pluto at all times.
Some time ago, Rambro sent an e-mail regarding the rent. Rent is due on the 1st with a three day grace period. He told me that he would be late and may have to give notice. I don't care what one does as long as I am paid. Rent arrived on the 8th and no notice to vacate was given. Rambro told me that he had to borrow money from his sister and was without transportation due to a scooter wreck that was not his fault, as he said. A two days after rent was received, Rambro mentioned something to me about a car because he wanted me to tell the neighbors that he has one. He did not want to come out and tell me to inform them of this, he tried to do it subliminally. Oh please, spit it out like an adult! I looked out of the window and spotted a brand new car. "Was not the rent late a few days ago?"I thought. MESS! Is the first world that I wanted to spit out.
Rambro has received a few unemployment checks and ten letters from California Child Support Services over the last few weeks. I wonder what is going on with this man.
Since the car has been in his life, Rambro has not been around, which is nice but I do not mind him, as long as he doesn't say anything stupid.
My father, who lives in the house out in the backyard does not like Rambro. He thinks he is a pain in the neck and is always saying something stupid, for no reason. For this, he does what he can to avoid him at all costs.

UPDATE:
 This evening, after a few hours of blogging about Rambro, I received this e-mail from him:

Bionic;
Was not able to come up with the balance of my deposit for the car in time; only owed $600 more and they would not wait another week till my next pay day so I turned it in.
I will be getting another car by tomorrow or Wednesday; will let you know once I get it what it is.
Going to a different dealership.
What is this? I do not understand why he would pull a rabbit from his hat when he is not a magician. Buy only what you can afford is the only way to go furthermore, buying a used vehicle of using a Zipcar makes more sense than having to return a new car. This is Rambro for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment