Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The art of randomness...

Takes very little effort and can be exciting for some if not all. It can come in a variety of forms and appeal to many. It does not always have to involve others or anything of monetary value. It will always get one to think, speak, and in most cases, react.
I am a random individual who does not always live by the norms of society. Never have I subscribed to the idea of being like others because that would make me boring and leave me with very little to offer the world. I do what I want, when I want to and how I want. My day to day routine is rarely the same and my head is always spinning with all things random. I do not suffer from ADD or ADHD, I just don't like to be bored. My randomness comes from within which will be displayed in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment